I have a question for you all. I have dealt with serious dental decay over the last year, and have had six fillings and still need more dental work done. I brush my teeth regularly and don't eat too much sugar, so God only knows what caused this. I ended up reading all about holistic dentistry and some people say that taking fish oil supplements can aid you on the path of curing cavities naturally, so I am really interested in that. I just want to know if fish oil supplements have any side effects? I am vegetarian and normally do not take any fish.

I am sorry to hear about your dental problems. It is terrible when you get to get to that age where it all seems to go wrong. I was unaware of the fact that fish oil supplements could help you with dental problems and I would love to hear more about it! I have been taking fish oil supplements for about four years now. I have been taking it to stay healthy in general and for my veins, and can honestly say there are no side effects at all.