My sister had hysterectomy and her doctor advised her to take Fish Oil Supplements. She asked me about and didnt know what to say. Do you have or had experience regarding Fish Oil Supplements after Hysterectomy? If you do have any advice, please write me I am so curious to find out more about this.

My mother had the similar doubt about Fish Oil Supplements after Hysterectomy? She was as well advised by her doctor . . . etc. Off course that she is taking it, but in the mean time we understand why. Women who had hysterectomy are in great risk of heart and blood vessels diseases than women who had not hysterectomy. Fish Oil Supplements after Hysterectomy can decrease that risk. That is why fish oil is used for.

I have to agree here with Augustina. After the hysterectomy women are prone to heart diseases and blood disorders. Usually before menopause, men are more prone to heart condition than women, but after menopause women tend to have the same risk of heart conditions. Doctors will recommend fish oil supplements because of this. Fish oil is very beneficial for heart conditions. It will reduce the risk of heart disease because fish oil supplements contain large number of omega 3 fatty acids. And after hysterectomy your body will need all the help it can get.
How old is your sister? Does she have any other problems with health and did the hysterectomy went well?
I hope this helped a little bit