Hello everyone. I have read somewhere that fish oil is extremely helpful in protecting heart. If that is true, I would like to know. I have really weak heart and I will do anything to protect it. I have tried various things, but nothing really was that good as I was thinking. Actually, nothing didn’t help me to protect it. So I have decide to have nice, healthy lifestyle but still nothing. Than I was trying to find on the internet more about it and I found this. Now I am really curios and if fish oil can help me, I would like to know how.

Hello there. You are totally right about this. It looks like that fish oil supplements generally appear to work better than those very popular cholesterol - reducing drug to help patients with chronic heart failure. That is all according to the new researches. Well, chronic heart failure is a condition that occurs when the heart becomes enlarged and in this case it cannot pump blood efficiently around the body. Omega-3 fats have long been proven to offer health benefits such as protecting the heart and brain. So you should definitely consider to put some omega 3 fats in your eating plan. Good luck. 

Hey there you curious. I think that it can but now when I have read that this with vitamin E can be a myth, I am not so sure anymore what to tell you about this. I know that fish is generally good for your health, and that it can help you to remain health for long time. So, eating fish is recommended and I do love to eat fish, but I am not sure how it can help you. I sincerely hope that someone with more experience will show up and introduce to us his or hers experience about this issue.  

Hello. I was just wanted to share my experience with you. I hated fish and I was never eating it in my life. But when my heart started to work irregular, my doctor recommended me to forget about my silly way to avoid fish and to start to eat it because he told me that it is going to help me. It was extremely hard for someone like I am to eat it and I was refusing it all my life. But I decide to listen to him because my health is much more important than this. And what can I tell you, I am eating fish for more than one year and I am feeling great. My doctor told me that he can see the progress. So it helps. Good luck.

Good day everyone. It depends, but in my case this was not so true. I mean, I love to eat fish. I am living in a small town, my dad is a fisherman and whole my life I was eating fish. Simply, I love it. And if fish oil can help me in preventing heart disease, why did I have a heart attack twice? I am not saying that it is not healthy, all that I want to say is fish is good but if you have some potential to get stroke or heart attack you will get it, whatever you do. Good luck !