Hello, I am experiencing tooth sensitivity on the back of ALL my front teeth. I am always trying to avoid eating too many Super Sized Meals, so I chew gum, and use lollipops in my mouth, all day long. I have done this for a few years since I have become sensitive over my weight gain. But only now the back of my front teeth is very sensitive to cold water , like when I brush my teeth, or attempt to drink ice water.  Does this mean in my old age 30 something???that I'm beginning only now to get cavities, and like on the back surface of all my front teeth at one time? Oh my God, what am I gonna do? Call cavity busters???Use more mouthrinse, and brush with extra fluoride? I have low blood sugar at times, so this is another reason that I have been using candy or gum to keep my mouth moist through out the entire day. And as I have gotten older, and more concerned about weight gain, I have used the lollipop trick, or chewed gum more often. What should i do??? I'm afraid to go to a dentist, and what if it requires a lot of dental work. How do they even repair the back surface of all my front teeth?????????

I have worked in the dental field for years and my family owns a dental office soo I have been in it for most my life. The sensitivity behind the teeth is the start of or already cavities and yes they can form after that long no matter how old u are u are able to get cavities and you are getting them behind your teeth from the suckers when you  have a sucker in your mouth it sits behind your teeth and it sits behind your top teeth more because your top teeth come over your bottom slow down on the suckers 

toth sensitivity and lollipops dr collins

Oh Great, so now what shall i do about my low blood sugar and my old lollipops saving the day for my not passing out or feeling dizzy doofus? As for the cavities behind my teeth, do they use silver fillings or white ones. I shouldn't need a mouth of crowns right? I looked in a mirror and can't see any brown spots or evidence of decay behind my sensitive teeth . So should I see a dentist or wait until I actually see decay? Do they have a way to seal the back of my teeth , the sensitive areas even if there is no decay ? Like the type they use on children's teeth ? Anyhow, now I must find sugar free lollipops and and eat sugar cubes that I swallow whole instead of letting the lollipop remain behindd the front teeth.

Chow for now, friend with great advice.
Thanks.