I heard about this thing called joint juice the other day and I was intrigued buy it! Now, I would honestly very much like to hear from someone who has tried joint juice, and I wanted to know how it works? I am also hoping to learn something about the side effects of joint juice.

I tried it 3 times in my life (over the last 5 yrs) and all 3 times I ended up with knee pain. It wasn't until the 3rd time that I finally admitted the association and I threw it all out. I have come to believe that the pain may have been gout (yes, in the knee) and the timing seems to be more associated with the joint juice rather than my diet (even tho' this time around I was on a low-carb WOE). Still, 3 negative experiences will make me never try it again.

After reading joint juice reviews I found that it contains only glucosamine..no chondroitin. :( Nevertheless, if it works, many people would really benefitted from it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use