I would like if someone could tell me more about this product called Cherry Juice. Few days ago at work, I heard some women talking about this product, saying that it is good for some conditions. They said that it cures many diseases, that it is natural. Can someone tell me what is this product all about? Thanks

It is important for all of us to understand that there are no miracle cures. Many of us suffer from all kinds of diseases, and because of this, we start to imagine about miracle cure, the one that will change everything for the better in a second. Cherry Juice Concentrate is a product made of tart cherry. Anthocyanins and antioxidants in tart cherries are ten times stronger than aspirin or ibuprofen. Because of these benefits, Cherry Juice Concentrate can do a lot good for your health. Among other things, it can reduce headaches, gout, pain of arthritis, chance of kidney stones, tooth decay, gallbladder ailments. It can even reduce cholesterol and decrease the chance of heart attack for 30%. It is also believed that Cherry Juice Concentrate lowers chances of cancer by 50%. To be able to work, this product needs to be taken daily. Two spoons of Cherry Juice Concentrate mixed with eight ounces of beverage is a direction for use of this product.