I have been having terrible sleep trouble. I know my problems with going to sleep and then staying asleep are connected to some stress at work (there have been some lay off recently) but I still can't pull myself together. It takes me an hour or more to go to sleep every night, and even then I often wake up again. Because of this, I am thinking about taking kalms sleep. Are there any side effects?

Hi, I have taken kalms sleep in the past and I can tell you that it really helps with sleep. Because kalms sleep is a herbal tablet I don't think there are any negative side effects. If some people do get negative side effects from kalms sleep, I wasn't one of them, and in fact I would highly recommend kalms sleep to anyone with sleeping problems. At least they are not addictive like most allopathic sleep aids.