I recently decided to go vegetarian and I am eating a lot of meat replacement products for now, while I am getting used to being meat free. My favourite meat replacer is quorn. But someone I know told me that quorn has some serious side effects. Is this true? What could these side effects possibly be?

I am a vegetarian too, but I don't eat many of those products. The last time I tried quorn must be ten years or more back now, when it first came out. I can't imagine any other possible side effects than perhaps VOMITING, because I think quorn is so disgusting. Really, I think it is horrible. Having said that, of course there are no "side effects"! Quorn is a long established product that is thoroughly tested. There are no problems with it, other than for those who are allergic to any of its ingredients, obviously.