I heard that there are some supplements called Vegan protein powder. I also heard that it can replace a whole meal if it is needed, or ca be used as booster after exercising. I would like to try using these products, but I am worrying about its side effects. Just to mention, I am 20 years old, s student and I workout in gym regularly. If you have experience with this, please

You do not need to worry about side effects of this product anymore. I am using Vegan protein powder for 2 years now I havent noticed anything wrong about. On the contrary, my experience can be commercially for this product. I use it as replacement for a meal, some time and as a booster after hard working. I am truly satisfied and can recommend Vegan protein to you.

You could also use Spirulina. It is 50-70% complete protein, and more bioavailable than meat. It also has an array of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and more chorophyll than spinach. Best of all is that it's a whole food, so no risk of side effects...unlike whey and vegetable protein isolates.

what are the potential side effects?

Soy proteins can cause allergies after time, and depending on how the soy is processed can mimic hormones. Whey is perfectly fine as long as it is from grass-fed cows, as this reduces the chances of hormones or antibiotics, but isn't vegan obviously. Try to find a protein that is made from a blend of plants, brown rice, pea 7 hemp is the most common.

All-Pro Science makes a vegan powder made from a variety of plant proteins and has flaxseed added. Actually pretty tasty.

It's best to use protein powder that is made from soy (especially soy isolates) and whey so you get the best of both worlds.

I know people who have been using such protein powder without experiencing any allergies.

I agree about whey from grass-fed cows because this is the healthy whey.

Whey and meat from grain-fed cows have much higher saturated fats.

Protein is an important nutrient needed by everyone on a daily basis.
Milk is very good source of proteins. Milk contains two primary proteins: casein and whey. Whey composes about 20% of milk proteins, and casein comprises the remaining 80%. So when you drink a glass of milk, you are consuming both casein proteins and whey proteins.
you can also use Optimal Essentials EnergyPlus.It contains whey protein, natural colostrum, as well as essentials pro and pre-bacteria, antioxidants and a whole lot more.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes, you can use vegan protein powder just as you would use whey. Arbonne has a great vegan protein powder!