Hello guys

Does anybody know something about weight loss supplement Xyngular? My dad won the package of it in some TV quiz but he didn’t even know what he got. I’ve found on the internet that Xyngular is a weight loss supplement and that it is very efficient when it comes to burning belly fat. I figured maybe someone here knows something more about it. 

So, if you know something about this weight loss supplement or you have personal experience (which is even better) please write me here. I need to know about its side effect because my dad wants to start using it.

Hi Regina_Phalange

Well, don’t know much about Xyngular. I have seen some pages on facebook showing testimonials of people who are using it but I couldn’t find a lot of information about the company and its product on the internet.

What I can tell you is that this company offers a wide list of weight loss products and multi vitamin and mineral products.

I know a guy from work who has tried Xyngular Super Fruit Global Blend. Apparently, that is the most famous product of Xyngular company. He told me that people can experience some serious side effects after few days like itching, depression, fatigue and so on.

No side effects if you ask me. I used their products twice (two different products) and I didn’t have any bad side effects. I would remember that.

I even remember I searched the internet before I bought their product(Cheat) for the fist time. I read that there are no long-term side-effects from using this product since it is completely natural and stimulant-free.

Some people experience constipation in the first 2 or 3 days of using it, but that is just temporary. You can prevent that by drinking lots of fluid. And you can also reduce the amount of Cheat you use for a week.

I have been with Xyngular since Feb. 2015 and read hundreds of thousands of testimonies and have not heard of any negative side effects from the Global or any products. My people who are under me and take the products have had excellent results and many people using the products including myself got Dr. Approval first and are off all medications or some have decreased dosage. The company and coaching are great motivation for people starting program. All the way from the top managment to the distributor, there is so much support and if someone does have a problem with the product, they note the problem on Xyngular's Private Group you are introducted to when joining and it is remedied. Im talking about minor things that are natural when changing your eatting habits and using Plant Base Products. My diabetes doctor checked out all ingredients and told me everything was good, nothing harmful but I always have my people who join under me check with their doctor first because everyone has different medical conditions and different systems. The company is growing so fast and I have seen so many excellent results from people who have reached their goal and maintain to people who are pushing to their goal now and are getting healthier along the way. Not everyone can keep motivated when changing their health and wellness and this program is designed to help you from the beginning to the end. It is very unique and well designed.

I lost 20 lbs this month, feel wonderful. I found it fairly easy to follow. The meals are fabulous- absolutely delicious and I will never cook like I was again! I have more energy that I ever have-- I really love it.

I have used it for a year and having STUNNING results. Changed my life. Amazing people to work with and to coach me. Amazing!!