HI. I'm 34 year old male and I have some questions to ask you.
Beside my problems with obesity I have also some problems with asthma and weak immunity.
I have tried to reduce my weight but it is quit impossible for me because as I said, I'm not so healthy man.
I can do any physical activity because that provokes my asthma attacks.
So, I have heard some good stuff about some substance called Royal Jelly.
Could you please tell me what royal jelly is? What are the benefits and side effects of taking it?

I read a lot and long time ago I have read somewhere some facts about Royal Jelly.
Royal jelly is the food of bees. It's actually a substance secreted from the glands in the heads of worker bees that's fed to bee larvae.
So, I will tell you what the entire buzz about royal jelly is.
It is proven that it can enhance immunity, prevent arthritis and multiple sclerosis, treat asthma and help you reduce your weight.
Proteins make up about 13% of royal jelly.
Royal jelly also contains vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, minerals and phytosterols. But you should be very careful because overdose can cause brochospasm and suffocation.