I work at sales company. I am typing for 7 hours non –stop each day. As I am allergic to almost everything, first I noticed that tips of my fingers became sensitive and painful .I thought that I am having some allergic reaction. I read somewhere that Elica ointment and Claritin could help me, but I am not getting any better. What should I do?

Well I don’t know what effect of Elica ointment is, but I know that Claritin is antihistamine. If you aren’t better after this maybe it is not an allergy. You should consult dermatologist about that, don’t cure your self with things like Elica ointment if you are not sure what are for. S/He will prescribe you appropriate treatment.

Personally, even tips of my finger get irritated when it gets wet after bath and dish washing. It also becomes dry as in very dry which is the starts of irritation and itchiness. Petroleum jelly and other lubricants I tried but looks like it becomes worst. I consulted a dermatologist to resolve my everyday problem. Elica ointment was prescribed and then I tried it and it cures the itchiness, inflammation and other manifestation which I everyday handled. I was diagnosed having skin asthma which they correlate also from atopic dermatitis. But for having the same manifestation like I'm experiencing I'm not recommending you to use the same medication. Maybe we have the same manifestation but it does't mean we have also the same diagnosis. I recommend you to consult a specialist for you to know the real cause and cure for your disease condition. Even topical medicines have also side effects in which you will never know the effects of it to you.