I recently underwent a cystoscopy and a 2mm tumor was removed.
I have discovered I now have 3 holes in my penis, one each side of the main hole,
and when I urinate, it comes out in three streams.
Will this eventually disappear, or am I stuck with the problem?

Hi Steveold! After cystoscopy you'll likely experience some side effects, such as: bleeding from your urethra, which may appear bright pink in your urine or on toilet tissue; a burning sensation during urination; more frequent urination for the next day or two. You can relieve some of the discomfort if you hold a warm, moist washcloth over the opening to your urethra for 20 minutes to help relieve pain. Repeat this as needed. Or take a warm bath. Though, in some cases, your doctor may ask you to avoid baths. Drink water to flush out your bladder. This may reduce irritation. Try to drink 16 ounces (473 milliliters) of water each hour for the first two hours after your cystoscopy. Those two additional holes might be just a scar tissue that hasn't healed yet. Anyway, you should call your doctor if you have concerns. Hopefully these informations will help you.