Hello people. I really, really want to lose a couple of pounds and I’m desperate to find the diet or anything that fits me. Last month I was going to buy Orovo Detox diet pills but when I mentioned that to my gastroenterologist she was like ‘’no way’’. I have IBD ( Inflammatory Bowel Disease) and she says that these pills have some side effects that can really endanger my condition. Have anybody ever used these and if you did were you warned about some side effects? Let me know if there is any possible side effect of these pills that you know of.

Hello TinkerBell23

I happen to know a little about the side effects of these pills and (unfortunately) a lot about your condition.

Your doctor was right. With your condition you shouldn’t be thinking of taking these pills, especially without a her approval. They often know what are they talking about.;) This is the thing- Natural diuretics and laxatives are essential ingredients of Orovo Detox. And, as you may know, laxatives when they are used for a long period, make the colon and bowel to reduce their normal activity, or in other words, they become “lazy”. That is, I believe the main reason why she told you that you shouldn’t use these pills.

That's very true.

Orovo detox pills are commonly believed to be without any side-effects because their ingredients are natural and all, but the truth is people often complain about many things.

I've read tons of people saying that after losing a couple of pounds they've gained even more. Some people say it made them feel nauseous. Others say they couldn't be able to sleep, and I believe that's true because the pills are suppose to give you more energy. That's why it is important to drink them early in the day.

You may also encounter bad breath while using them, but that's the price we're all willing to pay.:)