Hi there,

I am worrying about pregnancy. My husband has bad swimmers(One to 4 sperms are active when they tested). I am on metformin. Gyno fixed IVF cycle to me. He did TESE(Testicular sperm extraction), Dr. could not find even a single sperm. So My IVF cancelled. My chances are very low in natural method. Dr suggested my husband to take second opinion. So Next month, He is having Urologist appointment. Hope it works. We desperate need baby. We love kids. I am 30 years & He is 38. We married for 3 years. I am okey. I did HSG test & Everything is normal to me.

After cacellation of IVF & Failure of TESE, what should they do? What is the next step? Can I be pregnant? I don't want to go donor sperm, I want to carry my husband's kid. Do you know what should we do? Which step we should take? I am very very upset. Any other ideas? I want to conceive, We can go for any test.

I have few questions.

When our Dr. took my husband's sperms for sperm analysis, one or two are swimming. My question is if they store that sperm, like they should take 3 or 4 sperm analysis and they may take active sperms and they can take for storage purpose, Then they can save that sperm, During my IVF, they can give that sperm to Embryo transfer.Then why don't they start IVF cycle?

Another question is about ICSI. If my husband has few active swimmers, why don't they suggest ICSI method? ICSI means One sperm meets & attach egg. Right? In my case, Which method is better? IVF or ICSI. I thought IVF is best way. But Dr.told us they need atleast 20 active sperm swimmers, Then ony they will put me on IVF. So My quesiton is, they can take his one active sperm and If they send that sperm into my egg, It will work out. Right? What do you think?

Please give me a solution. I don't want donor sperm & adoption. I struggled for everything in my life. So I can face in this matter also.

Can you please give me replies friends? Eagerly waiting to see your replies.

Thanks,
Angeline.

Hi. I can only suggest that you ask about ICSI at your next gyn appointment. If they found some active sperm during the analysis then they can surely find one to produce an embryo
Good luck

Thank you so much for ur reply. My husband is having appointment tomorrow. Afterthat I will let you know the result.

For IVF, Last month I took birth control pills, But My IVF cancelled. Afterthat We tried natural method. Now I am 6 days late. My question is Am I pregnant? Because Miracles can happen,Right?

I took birth control pills for one month(July), My mens. starting period is 2nd August. So I am curious to know whether I am pregnant or not? I am having tender breastness, tiredness, Backache & Little cramping.

My friend told that if you go throgh pills, you will get late period. And one of my other friend told that birth control pills are not 100% accurate, you can be pregnant when you are in that and also she said that I could be pregnant in natural way. So My questions are,

1. Am I pregnant?
2. Are my periods late because of July month's birth control pills?
3. Am I assuming that I am pregnant & feeling pregnancy?

How about these pills? I think you understand my points? If we go through birth control pills, How much chances are there?

Thanks,
Angeline.

My husband's appointment went well. Uro said him to wait for 2 more months, Because He did TESE recently.

I did not get my periods yet. 36 days, I am having some side effects,Breast tenderness, Frequent urination(Almost), Bachache, Headache & feeling tired. I am on metformin & Last July I was on birth control pills) and also We tried for baby in natural method in August, I did not take birth control pills. I don't know the reason about my side effects. Because I am thinking whether it may the reason of stopping pills(I took that pills for one month only, But I read missed periods is one of the side effects of stopping birth control pills) or taking metformin or my feeling. I am taking metformin for 3 months.

I did not take home pregnancy test, I am very scary of that.

So Let me know what's going on? please..............I am very confused & upset.

I want to conceive, If these symtoms are pregnancy symptoms we will be very happy.

With tears,
Angeline.

Hi. Could be signs of either coming off the pills or the metformin or pregnancy. I know it is very sad to take the test if it is negative, but that is the only way to know
Good luck