Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex with the withdrawl method for 7 months, then he eventually started just doing it inside me, so weve have been having completely unprotected sex for 11 months now. 18 months combined, and still not one pregnancy accident. theres been many times where we've thoughttt i was pregnant, but i ended up getting my period every time. Ever since we started having completely unprotected sex [may 2010] my periods have been very irregular. sometimes i usually get it between 32-45 days. the latest ive been is 56 days.

But this month is different. my last period was january 29 2011. so its been 61 days since my last period. Ive done a lot of research and I have all the symptoms. I'd be 2 months along. Ive been having abdominal cramping for 2-3 weeks and still no period, along with going to the bathroom more often, gas, constipation, heavy, bigger, and sore boobs, mild mood swings, a lottt more white discharge, occasional headaches, and nausea. I dont want to trick myself into thinking im pregnant, because it is a wanted baby, but ive never had alll of these symptoms any other time ive thought i was pregnant and this isss the latest ive been on my period. im almost afraid to take a test because i fear itll be another negative, meaning this is all in my head.

any advice or opinions will help!

It is considered within normal limits that you try to get pregnant for a year and if turns out that after that long trying you haven't conceived, than it's necessary that both you and your partner see a fertility specialist. But, from what you describe happening now, for the last two months, I think that you definitely need to take the test - these symptoms are not in your head and if the test shows negative, than it's a definite sign that you need to see a gynecologist and get a professional opinion. Wish you the best!

thank you! i plan on taking a test sometime this week [:

Did you end up being pregnant?

What happened? I'm in the same boat and need advise.
Thank you