I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. 

I have been through a lot with trying to get pregnant, a few false positive tests and a miscarriage. I am just looking for things to try and other ways to keep track of my ovulation to insure I get pregnant. I know its generally all in gods hands but this wait is killing me. Every month the build up just to be let down. I have a lot of people in my family also who have suffered many of miscarriages which also scares me. Is there any vitamins or anything I can take to help my body along that anyone knows about? Any helpful words would be appreciated. 

I am just looking for any tips to help me get pregnant

If you have a lot of people from your family who have suffered miscarriages in the past, then you must atleast get your tests done. Fertility is something you never think about ... unless it's a problem. At AKPI , the unit for Reproductive Medicine offers new hope. Patients are evaluated and treated for ovulatory dysfunction, tubal disease, male factor infertility, unexplained infertility etc. They understand the special needs of individuals with fertility problems and provide a trustworthy advice. Visit akpinashik.com to know more about High Risk Pregnancy | Obstetric ICU | Painless Labour | Infertility Assessment | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy | Adolescence & Menopause Clinic | In Vitro Fertilisation / ICSI / - (TESTTUBE BABY CLINIC) | Intra Uterine Insemination | Semen Bank | Surrogacy | Cryofreezing