So my husband and I have been trying for three years to get pregnant. And nothing. I don't think that he is the problem. Since I started my period it has never been regular. I will go months without it and the doctors don't have a clue why. We had sex 24 hours after I was off my period (bleeding), I started taking these pills week and a half ago and its been a week since we had unprotected sex after my period. Just today I started having lower cramps like period cramps and this is gross but diarrhea non stop since 8am. I have taken three tests but it could still be too early. Do you guys think I could be pregnant? We really want a child. What are your opinions? Anyone else experience this?

Hi Jennifer,

You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks after having sex -or when your period is due - to test for pregnancy.  It takes times for the hormones to rise high enough to be detectable in your urine.  Even then, testing early, false negatives are common.  A false positive is very rare.

What pills are you taking?

The cramping/diarrhea are not specific to pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

Concieve easy. My friend was taking it and it helped her so I am trying it. Like I said we have been trying for three years and nothing. But I dont have a stomach bug or anything I am fine other than that.

I can't comment on the ConceiveEasy.

Your cramps could indicate implantation. Watch for "spotting" or implantation bleeding. It normally occurs about a week or so before your period is due.

Have BOTH of you ever been evaluated by a fertility specialist?

Good luck.

No we have not.

Think about it.

If you've been trying unsuccessfully for more than a year it's time.. Remember, HE might have the problem too. You can expect a full physical and internal exam, labs will be drawn to test hormone levels. Your husband can also expect a semen analysis.