Me and my bf have had sex numerous times with out a condom n he came in me. We are trying for a little baby! But I had got my period. After my period I had got a yeast infection n now I have white cottage cheese like stuff that I can scrape of n I have a little bit of a discharge. I don't really have any other symptoms of pregnancy tho. I mean I feel like I have gained a couple pounds n at night I have to sleep with my fan on cause I get so hot. I took two tests and they came out negative. I don't no if I am looking into things to much because we really would like a baby or its signs... If someone could answer if they had symptoms like this... I would appreciate it!

Yeast infection is definitely not a sign of pregnancy – it is an infection, so it can’t possibly be related. Even worse, even if you had gotten pregnant while you had any kind of infection in your reproductive organs that would be a tremendous risk for the health of your baby and from what I’ve read, that is what is most important to you. So, you need to get rid of this infection first, there are plenty of over-the-counter creams that will cure it and only than you can start trying again to get pregnant.