Couldn't find what you looking for?


I'm 28 years old married. We've being married for 6 years now. I suffering from pollysistic overy syndrome. my period was very irregular but reasonly it seems it's get carried away for ever. Every month I only have few day may be less than a week withoutit. Because of this my sex life is all over the place and we are trying for a baby as well. can I get some informations please....!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi there

You need to visit a fertility clinic where you will be given appropriate medication. There exist several options where less-invasive procedure like intrauterine insemination (IUI) before jumping into in vitro fertilization (IVF).

Other procedures such as fertility treatment called in vitro maturation (IVM) can be attempted. Yes, it does take time to conceive, do not loose hope. You CAN be a mother. Love, light and blessings for you