I've been on Yasmin for birth control for months now. I've been skipping the white inactive pills and just going right to taking the regular pills on a new pack for a while now to avoid getting my period. I've been starting to notice a little bleeding while having sex, but that's it. This started to freak me out so I've been taking the white pills for the last 5 days. I haven't gotten my period yet though? Did skipping the white pills for all of this time mess up something?

If you are referring to the last week of pills in the pack as the white pills, skipping those should not change anything. They are placebo pills and have no medication in them whatsoever. It's basically a sugar pill that you take during the week of your period to stay in the habit of taking your normal pills daily. I've never taken mine and I do not experience what you are so I'm not sure what is going on there.