Hello.

I'm 16 years old, and I've been masturbating since I was 14. I started masturbating daily a while back, and noticed something as well which I hadn't thought of before. Everytime I masturbate, if I get an erection after ejaculating, I get a slight pain that bothers a little in my penis and in my testicles as well. It's not an intense pain, it's just something that bothers a little. It stays that way for a couple of hours. I don't notice when it stops bothering, but I hadn't really thought of this before, until a while back. I can't recall when it started happening either, but when I did notice it, I thought it was normal to feel that way, but apparently it's not, and so I'm asking here if anyone knows what's wrong. Also, my penis is bent to the left when erect, and wondered if the slight pain was because of this, or if this bend is also a problem. Like I said, it's not intense pain, simply a feeling that bothers a little. I'm pretty worried about it, and am kinda embarrased to talk about it to someone as well, so I would like to know if it's something serious that I should attend to immediately.

..

peyronie's disease!

go research...

check for prostatitis

Hmm, i get this too. nice to know im not alone. Does anybody know why this happens?

thnx god m not d only 1.. i also have som time intense pain in my testicles.. plz help.....??

guyz... there s nothing to be paranoid about... its only because of ur zinc loss from ur body.... it pains if u masturbate profusely in a single day or two... it stops paining when the zinc gets recupperated in ur body.. and thats the reason why u wont sense pain if u masturbate after 3 days from ur first masturbation....