I mastrubated the first time yesterday and I feel a small pain and a slight swelling in my penis just above the testicles...I feel I did it hard...can you guys say me that is it normal to have such things???

Hey there's it sounds like you may have gripped your penis a little tight and or masterbated a little rough.  That pain should improve over the next 2-5 days.  If the pain gets worse you may want to get things looked at but I'm sure it should improve. Until it does inwould avoid masturbating.    Are you circumscized and did you use any type of lubricant while masturbating?

I didn't use any type of lubrication....
I thought I did that rough...
I even have another question
When I masturbate...only clear sticky semen comes out and the pure white sperm dozent come out....if I try rubbing my penis after the clear semen comes...my penis becomes somewhat loose and feels it's impossible to masturbate any more...
Can you suggest me how to being out that white sperm???

Hey again you can try using lube it may help reduce friction and prevent your penis from getting sore.  Are you circumscized?  Even without lube if you are just a little gentler you should be fine.     As for the clear stuff..... when did it come out and what did it feel like when it did?  When we arenaroused for a while our body produces a natural lubricant called pre-ejaculate (pre-cum). It is clear and sticky.  It comes out before your orgasm.  Given that your erection went away after this clear stuff came out. I would say it is most likely semen..... how old are you and when did you start puberty?   When a guy first is able to ejaculate it is usually clear but as he continues to go through puberty it gets more white.

As I said above...it was my first time day before yesterday....I even tried doing it today with lube ...but the same happened...iam 16 years old now.....can you tell me how I can bring out the cum after the pre-cum without my eriction going away?

What does it feel like when the clear stuff comes out ? Is it a thickly pulsating throbbing sensation? Does the liquid shoot or just dribble out. Are you circumcised ? Finally I would maby take a break from master bating for a few days to let your penis heal.

Iam not circumscised..and the clear semen feels thick ....as of my feeling goes..I feel ticklish when it comes through my penis...the liquid doesn't shoot....it slowly comes out like it flows out of my penis...but after the clear thing comes....my eriction goes away....I don't feel that old pain anymore..but I once want that sperm to come out after the pre-cun

Plz reply I want remedy

Hey it's biomajor injust didn't log in.... so it sounds like you are ejaculating semen the reason why it is clear is because your body is probably not mature enough to make it white yet... but don't worry it will whiten as you continue to develop. Unfortunately there is nothing to do to speed up the process you just need to be patient.... and remember to pull back your foreskin and wash the glans (head) of your penis every time you are in the bath or shower