Sometimes after I masturbate, I get the feeling that I need to pee then when I do, my penis starts to burn and no pee comes out. The burning doesn't really hurt and only happens when pee comes out, but the real problem for me is that I feel like I have to pee so bad, but I can't. This doesn't happen everytime after I masturbate, and sometimes I pee after I masturbate and I'm fine. I'm 14 years old, I masturbate 1-3 times a day and have never had sex. Can anyone help me?

Maybe, it burns sometimes when you pee b/c you let lubricant get in are lotion! When me and my boyfriend did it one day and we use some lubricant it had got inside of the hole and it made it burn when he pee!

Its hard to pee because semen is backed up in your penis and blocking the piss. Try running some water and massaging the tip of your penis, then slowly force the left over semen out along with the piss afterwards.

This occasional sensation is unpleasant but not serious. Drink plenty of water to flush out. The burning is due to secretion from the prostate gland which is alkaline (prostaglandins) and continues to seep into the urethra after orgasm. It irritates the lining and causes sensitivity. Sometimes a second orgasm if you can manage to go for it will stop the discomfort by further ejaculation

hey guys just squeeze da tip of ur penis with ur fingers when u get dis and go to sleep.U can also do somfng to distract urself while hlding da tip of ur penis,lyk wotching tv or lsnin music for example(try basshunter ones',they rock) d|-_-|b :-D
* try nt to fnk abot ya penis,jst relax dude.. ;-)

Ya know this happens to me sometimes once a month sometimes once a week. From my experiences I believe it has something to do with these three things:
1. Dehydration-This has happened to me after drinking alcohol or smoking pot both of which causes dehydration. drink water.
2. Blue Balls-I discovered this tonight. I was with my girlfriend and she was wearing short shorts and a tight tight t-shirt and didn't put out. No solution to this, just whack it because thats just hott.
3. Eating Fatty Foods-I eat a lot of healthy food but i noticed the more i ate junk the more this happened to me, which also could be connected to dehydration. Just drink plenty of water.
If you do whack it and this happens ive found that taking a hot shower and rubbing my penis towards the balls works wonders. I'm just really relieved to know im not the only one with these problems.

I'm about your age (almost 15)...I find that cupping your hand around the shaft of your penis for masturbation prevents this from happening.

This could be a result of you masturbating right after you have went to the bathroom? maybe some of the urine is still inside the shaft of your penis and could cause irritation.

yeh i have same problem....only every once in a while though...its quite random when it happens but i find if i masturbate again it goes away........

YHYIDH

Im currently 11 yrs old, and I mastrabate once a day.
And sometimes when i use different conditioner then i usually do, for a few days it hurts when I put my regular soap on, i wait 2-3 days, and then it burns when i use the regular conditoner.
What should I do?
And why do I pee after I get done masturbating?
And what is a good way to make it feel good for a long amount of time, Like what do I do with my hand?

I had this problem and it had become really uncomfortable, just tried going again and it worked
phew! Thanks

11 and ur masturbating ?? yu cant even spell it yet bruh, jus dont do it so early and it wont burn

that happens to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I Have The Same Feeling When I Masturbate With Soap........