I've become exclusive sexually active with someone in the past 2 months. When I know I'm exclusive with someone I do not use protection, however, I found out his sexual history and he's been with A LOT of other girls (stupid on my part for still not using protection, but I can't change it now). He swears he's been tested for everything and he has nothing. Anyways, about a month ago I noticed a bump on my labia majora. It was under the surface and pea-sized. I got really nervous and showed him. He thought it looked like an ingrown hair because I shave. I went to student health and they thought it was an ingrown hair as well. I tried popping it and just clear puss came out...I never found a hair. I just left it alone for a few weeks after thoroughly messing with it and it eventually became smaller and went away after about a month. Maybe I'm just being super anal about the whole thing, but now it seems like the same labia majora is slightly swollen and a little uncomfortable. Also, when I shave the hair doesn't grow back on that area of the labia majora either, however, it does on the other side. I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the last 2 weeks, and both tests were negative. A year ago I had cervical dysplasia, which is indicative of high-risk HPV. I now go to the gyno every 6 months and when I went last I still had the dysplasia. I don't know if these symptoms have to do with that or if this is something else. I'm going to the gyno in a few weeks for my regular pap, but just wondering if anyone has any ideas of what's going on.

It sounds to me like he might have been a little rough for you. I think that you sould make sure ou always wear a condom and don't trust someone who says they've been tested. Sometimes they don't realize that not all doctors test for all STDs. Can you tell me what your doctor ends up saying?