I feel sexually unattractive and I'm not sure whether my vagina is normal. I have been researching and I have noticed that my labia majora hangs down farther than some. When reading from others that have had this issue, it seems like theirs is more severe-- it is visible through a bathing suit. Although I don't have that problem, I feel bad about it and I wonder whether there is another solution besides a costly opperation.

Hi im 15yr old girl.I have an elongated labia. I dont feel pain or discomfort because its not that big.Buti am still so embarresed about it.I have a bofriend and he wants to go down there very soon.We are not ready for sex but he still wants to massage me down there.Buti wont let him because i am embarresed.Do i tell him about my labia?How do i tell him about it?should i just let him go down there and let him see it,What if he gets all freaked out and leaves me?PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY INSECURE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM its bothered me for so long.The only person that knows about this is my older sister.I cant tell my mom im so embarresed.i need help is there anyway i can fix this.I saw many posts from guys saying that they love a large labia but what if my guy doesnt love it?then what? thanks

If you've been reading the other posts around here and you still feel uncertain, I don't know what else we can say to make you feel better. The size of your labia seems to be an issue only with the owner of the labia. I certainly have NOT heard any complaints or even comments about labia from any guys I've known, in my lifetime. It just doesn't seem to be an issue with any guys I know.

Is the size of his penis an issue with you? I can assure you it IS for him. I think both sexes have their own favorite worries that are really of very little concern to the other sex.

He's going to be so thrilled to get his fingers or face in there, you won't be hearing any negative comments from him. You have nothing to be ashamed of so don't let him think you are. That's a terrible burden to place on him. What's he supposed to say about it if he feels you need some type reassurance?

Just enjoy each other, and the moment.