Hi, I'm not sure what exactly is my condition called .. I've googled about cyst and bumps at vagina . I have a bump which is located on the mid part of my labia majora , that position doesnt seem to be where bartholin gland is (which seems to be way bottom of the vaginal opening) . It's colorless . It just feels like a big bump and it makes the left side labia majora swell much .

I'm not sure what to do about it .  May someone please tell me what should i do to reduce the swelling/bump ? 

Health Guru

Hi Sophia, is this bump you have painful to the touch or if you squeeze it between your fingers also are you able to move it about with your fingers?

Hi blankcanvas, it's a slight sore feeling when i touch it . And felt much more when i squeeze it. The bump feels quite hard.

Oh and to add on . The bump is hard so Im not able to move it around .

Health Guru
How long have you had it and do you shave the area?

It has been just 1-2day . I do shave & wax occasionally.

Can one of you. Please help me with whatever it is. Do any of you know what it is? Cause I have the same thing

Health Guru
Hi guest, no sorry I can't actually tell you what it's called as it could be several different things, the best way for you to find out would be to say a visit to your doctor and let him examine it then he will tell you what it is and how to get rid of it.