hey i need some advice i get these same pimple or more blister like pimples form on the left side of my labia majora every time that i stress or my period comes a long first thing i thought was herpes but ive gotten tested it has came out negative both times and i haven't been sexually active ive touched it and my knowledge of herpes is that it would most likely spread it hasn't spread it just continuously shows up on the left side i need some help trying to figure out what this can be

wow i have the exact same thing..everytime i get it i FREAK OUT and fall almost into a depression. I too have been tested, i have had 2 cultures done AND a blood test all which came back negative, but i still cant help but freak when i see them. Hope we can get to the bottom of this

:$ i get soo embarrassed when im about to have sexual intercourse knowing that those little bumps r there. I'm 20 yrs old and haven't had any real reason to be depressed besides losing my job recently (maybe that could be it). I've been using hydrocortisone to keep my labia majora from itching, but i've been too afraid to go to get them checked out. i had actually got them after shaving. I dont know what to do.

ingrown hairs or pimples. Guys can get them on their sack.