ok so i have only attempted to have sex once, early may this year, using protection. Nothing rare had ever happened to me at all, until about four days ago during my menstrual period. At first i felt a sharp itching spot on my labia majora, and when i checked what it was, it felt like a bug bite, it confused me for a bit, but i didnt pay importance to it. the next day the bump was still itchy and then i noticed another bump a little smaller on the other labia majora. i took some antibiotics just incase it was some sort of infection, and it did seem to help the bumps dissapear, but then i got another one, again on my labia majora this time near the clytoris. The weird thing about it is that they bums are not over my skin, they feel as if they are under my skin and they dont hurt or burn when i urinate. They do however felt sensitive when i touched them. I dont think they are herpes but i could be wrong. My vagina has resently felt a little irritated and has been discharging a yellowy fluid with no strong smell. please help i am very confused.

Random bumps especially with a yellow mucus like discharge can be herpes, and you can get that even if you were using protection. I'd just go get tested for herpes and get an STD panel so that you feel better. At least let a doctor check out the bumps while they are there, they can only swab the bumps when they are visible and blood tests are ok but not as good as a swab when you have evident symptoms.

Good Luck.

I have experienced bumps on my labia majora that are painful and swell up, then pop just like a pimple, then turn purple, i don't know what it is, i have never had sex, and I don't know what it is.

ingrown hair homie.