I had bronchoscopy because of very disturbing breathing difficulties that have experienced.
I’ve started coughing blood, having chest pain and wheezing very often. I was diagnosed small cell lung cancer. I need to have more exams to diagnose the stage of the disease. I’ll probably have it surgically removed. I still don’t know what my prognosis is like. Please post if you know something about this.

Depending on the stage of the disease, different therapies are used and different prognoses are expected. Surgical removal of cancer is usually performed in the limited stage, when cancer has not spread and is found
only in one lung. Small cell lung cancer is often caused by smoking, very rare it develops in persons that has
never been smokers. Prognosis depends on gender, general patient’s health and level of LDH in blood.