Hi, guys. I have been diagnosed with lung cancer. I must admit that I didn’t expect this. Doctors recommend me a cytostatics cocktail, although I am not even sure I know what it is. Can anyone recommend me something about this? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more.

Hi, there. When it comes to lung cancer, there are almost a dozen cytostatic protocols for the treatment. One cocktail consists from at least two drugs. It all depends which type of cancer you have. When it comes to prognosis, it is important to establish whether you have small cell carcinoma or non small cell carcinoma. Staging is also important. You must be persistent in your treatment. Lung cancer is a serious condition and you must believe in the healing process. I hope I have helped a little. Bye!