As I have family history of lung cancer and suffer asthma, I’m interested in most specific signs of this disease. I’m non-smoker and am trying to avoid all known trigger factors, because I guess that have this diseases in my genes. Are symptoms of lung cancer easy to be recognized in asthmatics? Please post. Thanks in advance.

Sometimes cancer exists without causing symptoms and exposing signs. Most common occurring symptoms are changes in color and volume of sputum, blood in sputum, but also chest pain, wheezing, also back pain unrelated to pain caused by coughing. Weight loss, fatigue, loss of appetite and neurological symptoms like episodes of memory loss or unsteady gait are non- related to asthma but typical for lung cancer. Regular exams, ct scan and pet scan can detect lung cancer in early stages, earlier than x rays can.