My dad was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer four years ago and after the truly hard treatment with very strong chemotherapy and radiation, we’re now devastated to find out after his latest CAT and PET scans that the cancer has spread to my dad’s brain and liver.

Brain mets are already causing visible changes in his behavior, since his speech is affected and has become bit blurry, however his oncologist does not recommend surgery at this point because he thinks too large areas are affected. We’re getting the second opinion, but what is the prognosis for someone who has brain and liver mets from small cell lung cancer?

I think instead of going such therapies, you should go for alternative cancer treatment like immunotherapy as strengthens immune system and only kills Cancer cells without affecting cancer cells. The therapy is painless and has no side effects like other have.