my father has small cell lung cancer,recently he has suffered with wind and stomach pain,bad enough to be admitted to hospital,could it have spread to his stomach?he has had radiothrepy and his first course of chemo.any information would be helpful.

I was diagnosed with not small cell adeno carsinoma lung cancer in 2005. They did 4 rounds of chemo and then removed my entire left lung. I was 53 years old at the time it's been 5 1/2 yrs. now. it is not easy getting used to having one lung and you just can't do what you once were able to do. Shortness of breath is a way of life now. I was a Fire captain when i was diagnosed had been with the fire department for 27 yrs. I had also smoked about 2 packs a day for 32yrs. I had quit 6mos. before being diagnosed. My body still hurts from the surgery and i have good and bad days as far as how I feel. But I'm still here and that's something.