ok i have had these spots on my penis shaft for almost 1-2 months now, there were like white colored spots now 2 turned red and sore only if i touch them, puss that u get out of a pimple would come out of them, olease help someone, their were icty but not anymore just a lil sore when i touch when i feel the spots it feels like a hard lump/ seed in side, can some one reply and help me out, i got the first spot A DAY AFTER SEX, and it was small these when i like sqeezed it thinking it was a pimple it got bigger like 5x bigger, then like 20 mins l8er  it went back down in to small pimple kinda thing, now i have 3 of them pimple puss would come out of them and it feels like a hard lump/seed in the spots under skin, just really worring me can some one help me out??????????? oh and im 15 years of age

Can some one Reply i have the same thing and its FREAKING me out!!!!!!!!

please some one reply i have the same freaking this its creapy and i dont want a std now i got a spot on my testies same as ones u have weecrooksy