I'm 16, almost 17 and for roughly a year or two now I've had this small white patch on skin on the top of my penis on the shaft. The skin isn't smooth and it's white, but it is painless and it never seems to go away or grow. I don't think it could be vitiligo because it the skin is more "ruffled" if you will. I never had sex before and never shot up with any dirty needles or anything like that so it couldint be an STD. I also noticed that one time the white skin "ripped" a little, about a pin sized hole in the middle of it and then it just healed itself back to normal. When it was ripped no blood or anything came out, I just had more non-white sensitive skin under it. What would it be? Thanks!

Apologies, I had a typo in the first sentance, it was supposed to be "I'm 16, almost 17 and for roughly a year or two now I've had this small white patch of skin on the top of my penis on the shaft.

I seem to be having the same problem as you and I'm searching for some answers as well

Same here :/ im scared of it .. thinking its some kind of disease of something like that...

If anyone has the answer of it please help! 

well i hope some one with some medical knowledge checks out this post because i too have this problem. the patch is about the size of a nickle and quite hard to explain.