hi, i am a 16 year old teen that have been masterbating for a while.
I have a red tiny pea size bump under th skin of my penis near where the penis meets the testicle sack
that i had from this morning. when i touch it, it hurts abit.

not sure if this might be related but, yestarday i was masterbating without lub.

Hi honey! Even though your penis is pretty strong, it is still skin, and when you have friction without lubrication you are basically giving yourself a rug burn! Also know this, due to where it is, I would think that this just might be an ingrown hair - which is VERY common! Your pubic hair is very thick and when they become ingrown it is VERY painful! So using a face cloth, put it in the warmest water you can handle - without burning of course - and place it over the bump! And gently rub the area, to try and dislodge the skin over the top of the hair folicle! Also due to your age, you could be experiencing pelvic acne - due to the fact that it is moist and "trapped" there. So you could gently dab the area with a Q-Tip dipped in astrigent - same used for acne on your face! The other IF is that IF you are sexually active or not! IF you are I think it is best for you to be checked out by a STD clinic! Just incase! But I really think it is 1 of the 3! Hope this helps you and puts your mind at ease! Good luck and health honey!

thanks for the reply but, the bump is in pretty much under my penis where there is no hair that grows there.

also update on the status, its forming a white pimple.

I've masturbated before but when i did it yesterday, my penis kinda got red, itchy on the parts where i rubbed. which is due to friction.

Then the spot definitely sounds like a pimple! Don't pop it though OK? Do as I said about the astringent! Also know that you have hairs EVERYWHERE except for your eyeballs and on the soles of your feet and the palms of your hands - and mucus areas! But this definitely sounds like a pimple! Which is VERY common!

thank you very u very much bambi! i never knew pimples were common there. i thought you can only get it in std but i was wrong

You're welcome honey! Wherever you have a pore and it can become blocked or have bacteria, you can get a pimple! And if you think of the genital area, where it is warm, usually without any air, and can become moist then it is a breading ground for blocked pores and bacteria! IF it looks like it is infected just use some Polysporin on it! But it should be fine with the antiseptic! Good luck and health!

I'm a 19 years old lad, And there's a lump under my penis and i don't know what it is. It looks red and it hurts when i touch it can anybody give me my answer ? If ya want then i can picture it and upload it in here... 

I'm having a same problem i guess I masturbate 1/2'ice a day and 

A lump below ma penis but above ma balls...please help me...

Did it work

I have a bump with a red dot center help me on my penius I have masterbated is it related I'm 14 about to be 15

I have a red lump on the shaft area of penis I squeezed it an a creamy substance came out of it should i be concern?

What if it's at the bottom of the sack, almost where it meets the crack of your anus? But it got here as soon as I masturbated - unless I didn't feel it growing.

Can u still masturbate with one

Thank you so much bambi i have the same problem and i was freaking out but what you wrote helped me to nkt be so scared

Im wondering the same thing

hi if i have something like this is it ok to masturbate? i have a pimple too but its on the upper right side of my sack