Whenever i sneeze the back of my throat starts hurting, then ill go to clear my thoat and spit and there is blood mixed with my mucus.  the doctor that i go to says that im fine im just opening up a cut or scab like in my throat but they never tell me how to make it stop.  just tell me to keep taking my allergy medicine and eventually it will stop.  well it hasnt for about 3 months.  i dont feel bad other wise.. i have normal energy and exercise about 4-5 times a week so i dont think it could be anything bad but i would like for it to stop. any suggestions?

regularly gargle with warm water and salt. This helps to heal any scratches or injuries in throat and also stops bleeding.

ive been trying this and still doesnt seem to help.. when i look at my throat with a light there appears to be red streaks or maybe a cut but it never fails when i sneeze the clear my throat and spit... my saliva is pink. and only when i sneeze, not when i cough

not only when i sneeze do i spit blood but randomly when i clear my throat

i checked with my doctor and he told me that it's from the blood vessels close to the surface of the skin every time you sneeze you bust some and that is where the blood is coming from. what to do about it i have no idea.

I am doing the same thing, haven"t spoke to Dr yet just started 2 days ago. Please let me know if you have an answer.

Me too..I have sinus and I get sneeze strokes every morning. Lately I am getting blood in my cough and my throat feels cut inside. I think it might be cause I generally block my nose with hand while sneezing thus forcing the sneeze from my mouth, I'll try and avoid that and post back

Hi I was a chronic suffer. Sneeze easily 100 times the moment it triggers. And don't get started on the blocked nose never could smell always blocked. I use something called avamys ,it's on a script and costs R200. Spray each nostril and you will see the difference. Try it and let me know. I found this article because my avamys ran out now I had blood in my phlegm tis morning and sinus attack yesterday.

the exact same happens with me

no clue marra