Hey, I'm kinda worried, I'm a 23 year old male and I've smoked off and on for about 3 years...

2 weeks ago I woke up and spit in the sink and there was blood, I dont have a cold and my chest feels fine.. No trouble breathing... but I blew my nose and there was blood in it too .. so I figured it was just blood dripping from my nose down the back of my throat while I slept..

I automatically quit smoking.

Its been two weeks and it just happened again although there wasnt as much blood this time.. and I blew my nose and there was blood in there too...

Please note I'm not coughing this up out of my lungs, I'm spitting it from the back of my throat, does this make a difference?

If this happens again in the next two weeks I plan on seeing a doctor

Did you end up going to the doctor? I've been spitting blood out as well when I clear my throat in the mornings.

I have the same . Phlegm or somtimes blood coming out the back of my throat/mouth or nose. Its not forced out.. i just feel it is there and remove it... never smoked in my life

does anyone have an answer to this question: i've got the exact same thing going on.

The same thing is happening to me, I've been coughing blood with my phlem everytime I wake up. I'm scared and feel slightly dizzy on the back of my head. Could please someone tell me what's going on?
My parents don't think this is such a big deal but I do.

I'm having the same problem. I'm spitting out blood. In my case it happened after an incident in a ball game where I accidentally landed on the left side of my chest. After that I saw blood when I spit out. I rushed to that the hospital, they had me X-rayed and after hours the doctor told me that I'm fine. The diagnosis was "muscoloskeletal strain". But still I'm worried, I mean this is blood coming out. It's been four days since and still it's coming out when I cough it up. Although it's very minimal this time.