Last week for 3 days I was having blood in my spit from my sinuses. I blew my nose one day and a big chunk of yellow green mucus came out of my nose. It even hurt a little. A few days later I felt like my sinuses were draining and I spit it out and there was mostly blood. This went on for 3 days more in the morning than afternoon. It quit for about a week and today I spit some more blood out twice. I have no blood when I blow my nose or any in the mucus I cough up. Could I have a sinus infection this bad? My sinuses aren't really hurting but there is a spot on the left side of my nose that is sore if I rub it. Tried massaging my sinues and found it.

Same thing happens with me, one side of my nose is all swollen and can't get air through effectively and then once they loosen up sometimes blood comes out when I blow my nose or I spit it out because it leaks to my throat. What could this be?

well yes blood from sinus is very much possible.i jus visited a doctor hlf an hour back n he said if the sinus bone bone is hurt or injured blood through spit or blowing nose could persist for as long as 7 days even if you take tablets to stop the problem!!