Me and my hubby are trying to get pregnant. I didn’t get my period on time, and I do every 29 to 30 days. I am still waiting for it to happen. I had implantation spotting about 9 to 12 days post ovulation. Are those symptoms typical of early pregnancy?

Hello!
Congratulations! I think you are pregnant! Quick, go to pharmacy and buy test! That will tell you 99 % for sure if you are pregnant.

Hi there. I'm going thru the same thing right now...my cycle is anywhere from 25-27. I started very light spotting around the 9th day after ovulation...which of course trying to conceive i was thrilled at the thought it was implantation. Every fertility book would agree that 7 to 9 days after ovulation starts the implantation process. I had by the way 3 days of this light spotting...then nothing. Today...day 26 i started my "period". Thinking it was impossible...i went to the store and got a f-response preg test and it was a clear negative. My husband and i were in shocked at the sad news. Today...i've got mild right side camps and what i'd call a normal flow. I'm thinking my period just came early and perhaps i just ovulated earlier than i even thought.

Hi, I had sex on 26Mar. I had my first signs of pinking brown blood on the night of the 30th, the 31st was just clear, then the 1st I had some pink again, then the 2nd was clear again, then April 3rd I had some pink again so I used a tampon overnight thinking it had to just be an early period this time...This morning the tampon just came out with a small amount of brown on the tip. Is this implantation bleeding do you think or something else? My last period started on/around Mar 16th.