I am 8 wks pregnant right now with my fourth. About 16 days ago I started spotting before work and thought nothing of it, since in my third pregnancy I had some spotting. However, while at work I went to the rest room and noticed when I wiped what it was no longer spotting, it was not a light bright red. This waved a red flag for me, I went straight to the hospital. They said that everything looked ok, that they didn't see a heartbeat, however it could still just be too early. I was sent home on bedrest and followed up with my doctor on Tuesday. When he examined me I wasn't bleeding so he thought that everything was ok. I had to explain to him, that the bleeding stops when all I'm doing is resting. But that if I am up and moving arounding, it starts up again. So he sent me for blood work and a ultrasound and told me to get blood work done again in a few days. After I went for the blood work, I went for the ultrasound. The tech said to me, "I'm sorry, I don't see a heartbeat and I should." She then went on to tell me that the bleeding and cramping I was experiencing was not regular and that my doctor would talk to me about the rest of the process of my miscarriage. I was heartbroken and in complete shock. Crying I went to the doctor's office and the doctor told me that there was no heart beat, and the my sac was oval and not round like it should be. He told me that the bleeding must be my body preparing to miscarry. He said sorry, gave me a hug and sent me home to rest. I got home and went to the bathroom and there were little clots sitting at the bottom of the toilet when I got up. I couldn't help myself, I began to cry uncontrolably. I cried on my bathroom floor for an hour an a half and then calmed down enough to say good bye to what I thought was my baby at the bottom of my toilet. My husband was upset too and tried his best to comfort me. I began to cramp more and more, I called my doc and he told me to come in yesterday to be re-evaluated. He examined me and asked me if I would just like to get a DNC done. I said yes, that I couldn't sitting around any longer waiting for it to pass naturally. I told him that before they do it, I wanted to get one more ultrasound done and another blood work round done. I got my ultrasound once again and still no heartbeat. This tech too told me that she was sorry, then I did the blood work. Back to the doc office I went for the confirmation of miscarriage results. I cried from heartache and pain from my cramps as I waited in that room for the doctor. He came in and said the ultrasound still showed no heartbeat. However, this time they came to the conclusion that it may just be too earlyto see it. That my blood levels have not dropped since Tuesday when I first had blood work. Then he told me that maybe this terrivle situtation may not be terrible, that maybe it was a mistake. Told me to go tomorrow for one more round of blood work to see if the levels dropped. So now I sit here not sure what to think. After crying for 2 days thinking I lost my baby for good, and telling my kids, family, and friends that I was miscarrying.... to now there's a slim chance everything's ok. I just need some comfort... I don't know what to think right now. I feel like a numb soul. :-( Help

Hi My name is Anna 9 months ago I miscarried my first child and it was a really distressing time. I was first told that I had no los m child then I was told that i had. I foud that talking to someone realy does help and that if you still think that you could be pregnant then sometimes just a feeling i enough. Don't give up hope till you know for sure.

I bleed my entire pregnancy in 2000 every day just about for 9 months... My boys 16 now... Pray...hope... believe...relax...may God be with you all.