So me and my bf had unprotected sex about 3 days ago (i know, its dumb and i completley regret doing it) but about 3 hours before we did i gave him a bj and he masturbated and came a lot and then went pee (which i heard washes out most of the sperm) and washed his hands and penis to get all of the sperm off. We only had sex for about 5 minutes and he didnt cum inside of me because he can feel before hes about to cum. Im still really worried i could be pregnant though. Does any one know what the chances of me being pregnant are? Please help! Thank you 

P.S. please dont give me a lecture about how i should use protection because i know we deffinitly should have and im probably never gonna have sex again until im ready for a child. Thanks! 

Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance. Take a test a couple days before you rxpect your period, and a few days after if you miss

Do it when you're having your period