I get normal periods every month..The first day of my last period was September 25th and it lasted about 5 days. I had unprotected sex this Saturday and Sunday morning, and my boyfriend came inside me both times . 14 days after the first day of my last period so I think i'm ovulating. What are my chances of getting pregnant? are they high? Im 21 and have never been pregnant before and have never used birth control, This was the first time that my boyfriend came inside me while ovulating. My mucus is also on the slippery side.

I would say chances of becoming pregnant are very high. Being that you are 21 which is almost peak fertility, you had egg white mucus which is optimal for sperm to make their to your egg and he shot 2 hot creamy cum loads into you so potentially you would have up to 300 million sperm to chase down your ripe egg!
If you do end up being pregnant, keep taking his hot cum loads as often as you can, it will help reduce pregnancy symptoms. Have him either cum in your p***y or mouth ( you need to swollow) both work well