I'm 15 years old, and just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. Although I'm not a virgin. It was unprotected, but he didn't get off. I was reading through an article on a different site though, that said, you have a better chance if the male had masturbated 72 hours before. It said if so, there was a possibility that there may be sperm left in the pre-cum. The only thing that is confusing me is I had my period the next day. It wasn't a very heavy flow, and it went for 4-5 days. Right now its been a week and 3 days. I've been having terrible cramps in my abdomen, headaches, I've been extremely tired lately. I've been really irritable. Mood swings. Weird food cravings. I've been through this before, I got pregnant when I was 14. And all the same symptoms happened. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me understand what this may be. If I hadn't had my period the next day, then this wouldn't be so confusing, but I just don't get it. Thanks.

Funny how we both have the same situation except the face that I'm 4 years older than you and I don't have any kids (Yet) XD , I think if you've had these symptoms before then you should take a test to see if you are pregnant. It's been a week since my bf came in me and I haven't seen any signs yet other than my breasts seem to be heavier, but I don't think I'm pregnant(Still gonna take a test to be sure) :-D . You should go to the doctors also if the test is negative just to make sure. Good luck. God bless :-)

It is possible to have your period while pregnant and it's why some people don't find out they are. it's very rare, but it is possible. however, the annoying thing with the symptoms of pregnancy is that other everyday illnesses can cause these things. stress is a huge one and of course if you're worried about being pregnant, stress just comes into the mix. mood swings happen to every teenager but the fact that you're getting cramps isn't the best sign. but it can happen without being pregnant.

the thing is that my friend had sex 3 weeks ago and it was unprotected. well now she is getting the sings of pregnant.she 13 and we cant just go buy a test idk what to do im scared!!!!!!!!! so is she please help (im her best friend and she is already in truble with her mom bad she got cought giving a guy a bj) :'(