I feel that my vagina is dry. I feel itching and burning. I tried several solutions for intimate care, but it is still dry and lately it became painful during the sex. Does anyone know what can I do about it? I am 21 and this is the first time I’m feeling like this. What is a possible solution?

Vaginal dryness is a common condition that affects woman all ages. It can make daily activities uncomfortable and sexual intercourse less pleasurable. Measures that can reduce this discomfort are: estrogen therapy (since loss of estrogen is a main cause for vaginal dryness) vaginal estrogen tablets (Vagiferm), vaginal estrogen rings (estring), vaginal estrogen cream (premarin) also oral hormone supplements (premarin,menest..) and skin (transdermal) patches containing estrogen. You should ask your gynecologist which one is the most appropriate for you. Good luck.

I have been having vagina dryness for over 2 years now.I have used all kinds of treatment to cure it but to no avail. Can you please prescribe what I can use to solve the problem.