Hi im newly married woman i have vigina dryness but main problem during my intimate moment with my husband i didnt feel arouse to Him even i really love Him and i feel im still dry inside of my part 

Health Guru
Try using a water based lubricant because if your dry and its uncomfortable your not likely to get turned.

Hi Guest,

as well as using a lubricant it is really important that your husband takes time to arouse you. Men get aroused very quickly, women can take a lot longer, up to 20 minutes. Foreplay, kissing and caressing are really important. for women And your whole body is sexual, not just your vulva and vagina. Ask him to slow down, take his time and make sure you are fully aroused before you have intercourse. This will make it more pleasurable for both of you.

If that doesn't help see your doctor. There could be other things causing the dryness such as hormonal changes and they can be easy to treat.

All the best