Because of some problems I had in the past, I had to remove my uterus and my ovaries. After that surgery I was experiencing early menopause. Beside, I have sjogren's syndrome. My problem is caused by one of this disease or by both. Problem is vaginal dryness during menopause that causes me painful intercourse. My question is what is causing my problem?

In your situation your problem can be caused by both of conditions you have. Menopause is period in women's life when all functions are regressing. During this process vaginal secretion is minimal and that can cause dryness you are talking about. On the other hand, sjogren's syndrome can cause the same thing to you vaginal mucosa as to your eyes for example. If you have painful intercourse you should talk to your gynecologist about.

You can try Replens vaginal gel for the vaginal dryness. it helps restore moisture and elasticity of the vagina, thus getting rid of the irritating feeling of dryness and can also help you with the painful intercourse.