I am suppose to get my period today (have not gotten it yet) I started to have some brownish discharge 3 days ago. It happened on and off for about 2 days. I had some tenderness in my abdominal area also. Could this be implantation? I had a missed miscarriage 6 months ago and want to get pregnant, but do not know what to think?

Hi, I am not a medical expert but I would suggest you get a pregnancy test because the same thing happened to me and I found out that I was pregnant. the cramps make you feel like you are about to get your period but you never really do. Please go to your doctor or planned parenthood to get a pregnacy test.

I'm in the same position. I would suggest a hpt but they haven't helped me! Had bad cramps from fri lunch time - tues evening along with light brown discharge. I only ever get cramps an hour or so before a heavy bleed so this is unusal for me. I've done two hpt and both are neg. The cramping and discharged stopped today (wed) but boobs are still really sore, more so than when i'm due on my period. I'm also suffering from night sweats! Waking up really really hot. It's weird. I've been off the pill since December and I'm hoping to be pregnant. I'm going to do another hpt on Sunday (if I can wait that long!!). Let me know what happens.