So, I had my period on July 15, and Im pretty regular so I am due Aug. 12 (this fri) I ovulated on July 27-30 and we had sex thurs (the 28) and fri (the 29). On Monday, I started cramping in my lower abdomen...by Fri I start getting a little nausiated. Ive heard of implantation cramps and so I waited til today to take a HPT and it was negative... I want a baby and I kinda figure Im not pregnant. But as soon as I start telling myself Im not, I start cramping. 5 more days should be my period date, but Im on a weight loss prescription (adipex) and dont want to be tking it if I am pregnant. I just dont know what to do!! Any amswers??? HELP PLEASE!

It's early to test. Wait until you are due, and even then you may need another week or so for the level of hCG to rise high enough to be detected. Do make sure that you are using your first morning urine when you test. It will be more concentrated so it is more likely to give you an earlier positive.

Your timing was good. About all you can do is be patient. Hang in there!

Thanks for the bright side of it!! I need to hear things like that. I know that IF I am prego, then this is a crucial time for me and the baby (esp for the baby's development) and I am just worried about being on these pills during this time. But, I dont want to stop taking them and then I turn out not to be prego at all. Let's see....the "actual conception" date would of been July 28th...so therefore it's been 10 days today. How soon can I possibly get blood work done and it tell me DEFINATELY?

Conception may not occur immediately. It can take a day or more. A blood test could detect hCG levels earlier.

You should contact your doctor however, before continuing with the Adipex.

Ive seen where some women have taken HPT 3 and sometimes 4 days before their period is due....I know how I am, "miss impatience" so Im gonna just force myself to wait until at least Thurs (day b4 im due) to test...thanks for your help tho!!

im not too sure on how to post my own so i hope you dont mind me asking..... ive been  spotting here and there cramping as well but for the past week my breast and especially my nipples have been sore and extremely sensitive.... could i be pregnant? 
Quote:

Put your quote text here...

yes you could be prego...IF you are, that sounds like a sign of implantation spotting... but then again, you could just be overstressed and its making your period act funny. Is your period late? You should think of taking a HPT.

So I had sex the day after ovulation and my bf released in me four days from then which is today I'm spotting. Can I be pregnant?

Hi Tahkiya,
There is a chance of pregnancy, yes. Wait until your period is due and then take a home test. Testing early, false negatives are common. Use your first morning urine for the best results.

Good luck.